[Digikam-users] Wrong aspect ratio for videos

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat May 10 08:46:20 BST 2014

Ratio is probably information taken from Exif or Xmp metadata with Exiv2.

Or Ratio is computed through width and height of frames also taken
through Exiv2.

So the first step to check is information given by Exiv2 CLI tool on
your video files. If info is wrong, report this problem to Exiv2
project.

Video metadata support is young feature in Exiv2.