[Digikam-users] digiKam Software Collection 4.0.0 beta 4 is out...

Paulux nvlplx at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 30 19:04:16 BST 2014

Thank you for answer.

Doesn't matter for the HDR tool, although it's certainly disappointing.

But I'm really looking forward to the local adjustement tool.
Hope you could find time to test it, in less than one year ;-)

Good luck, and once again, thank you very much for all the job. I've tried a
lot of picture softwares for my raw, and I always come back to DigiKam !

Regards,

Paulux