[Digikam-users] Thanks for Windows 4.1!

Wolfgang Strobel wolfgang_strobel at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 24 20:17:17 BST 2014

Hello,

the installation of current digikam version (4.10.2 from 22.06.2014)
worked without a problem.
(windows 7 64bit)

in digikam I can create collections on Removable Media.
These collections are no longer visible after removing the medium in
digikam.
Is there a possibility to define this album so that the tags and
thumbnails are still visible, with instructions to the offline media.
so you could search for specific photos and then if required, load the
appropriate meidum.

Wolfgang