[Digikam-users] Thanks for Windows 4.1!

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 21:57:05 BST 2014

Image Quality Sorter use Pick Labels to identify quality of images.

You can use Advanced Search tool to show items tagged with Pick Labels.

Currently, a student work to a project to add a new view to access
quickly to all items where Labels are assigned :

http://mohamedanwer.wordpress.com/2014/06/12/what-have-been-done-so-far-in-digikam-3/