[Digikam-users] Windows installer (current code - next 4.1.0)

E. H. Wodrich ehwodrich at rainbowhaven.net
Mon Jun 16 01:29:59 BST 2014

Greetings,

I am still running Windows XP/SP 2.  I have never been able to get Digikam to set up properly on my
system.  I would really like to be able to use it but critical system interface functions that
messages here said were due to a problem with KDE interface for windows would not work.  Will there
be any chance that there will be a version that will work on Windows XP/SP 2?

Best Regards,

Ed Wodrich