[Digikam-users] Refocus still not working

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 08:51:30 BST 2014

I found the problem in code. In fact in all cases application show
Refocus option. In my windows 7 install, Eigen3 library is not
installed and Refocus is here but of course unusable.

I fixed code to not show Refocus in this case...

http://commits.kde.org/digikam/7b24c1bc45f527cc96cd7e8ba285c3bc9cea58af