[Digikam-users] Feature Resquest

Henrique Santos Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 04:42:49 BST 2014

Hello,

I didnt find i good place to make a feature request so here it goes!

As you may have seen i asked if its possible to see unconfirmed faces.

So my feature request is that.

We already have a tag calles "Unknow People" ( not sure if it is right, as
i am using it in Portuguese.)

And if possible add a tag called Unconfirmed Faces.

Other litle thing to ask, the tag "Unknow people" is no writen to the file
metadata, even if i tried to syncrozine the files.

Because would be nice to filter like an Event and Unconfirmed faces, so i
can confirm all faces of that Event etc.

If there is somewhere else i should ask for this, please let me know!

Thanks!

[]'sf.rique
Henrique Santos Fernandes