[Digikam-users] Demosaicing doesn't use certain methods

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jul 18 10:49:15 BST 2014

On Friday 18 July 2014 11:27:04 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Methods are typically disabled in GUI. These methods are relevant of
> libraw extra packs. If packs are not compiled with libraw, these
> methods are not available and disabled...
>
> Gilles Caulier

That's just it: none of the methods are disabled in the RAW import tab, but
when running Digikam from the command line, I see lines like

"AHD interpolation..."
"Median filter pass 1..."

even when I have selected a method mike AFD, LMMSE, AmaZE. Also the
behaviour in the progress bar stays the same as for teh AHD settings
(notably visible when changing the number of median passes for AHD).

And like I said, I did a local build for both DigiKam 3.5 and 4.1, and I
see the same behaviour as for the distribution builds.

(I stopped using 4.1/4.2 for now due to other issues with it, notably
related to the scaling misbehaving in several tools).

Remco