[Digikam-users] Setup of OpenCV 2.4.9

eric e.longuemare at laposte.net
Sun Jul 6 19:14:33 BST 2014

Hello,

I haven't check facemanagement yet, I was meaning : I should install
digikam 4.1.0 (And just finish with 4.2.0) without warnings on openCV.

I will check facemanagement in next days and weeks.

I've done this because I'm currently working with Digikam 3.5.0 and
notice a huge use of database (mysql) as soon as I start digikam : a lot
of thread are permanents one (I optimise Mysql for other purpose). So
yesterday I decide to check if it was the same with more recent version
of digikam and have the alert message on OpenCV version when build
digikam.

Greatings,

Eric