[Digikam-users] Image quality sorter broken?

Andreas Mair amair.sob at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 08:03:42 BST 2014

Hi,

I've been trying to find out how to use the Image Quality Sorter since
4.0.0-beta3 but I've never found out how it works.
I've now tried again using digiKam 4.1.0 and OpenCV 2.4.9 (if that
matters), but still can't see any result.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
I open the maintenance tool, tick "Whole album collection", set "Scan
mode" to "Clean all and re-scan", settings are at the defaults. It
takes some time while the tool is processing the images. After that I
try to find any image that has a label using the "Filters" sidebar but
I can't find a single one.

Any ideas or howtos?

Best regards,
Andreas