[Digikam-users] digiKam Software Collection 4.1.0 is out...

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Tue Jul 1 15:28:10 BST 2014

On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 15:15:27 +0100
Mick Sulley wrote:

> I have got the prefix, it is '/usr' but where do I put it?  I don't
> see cmake in the example commands.

Which Linux distro are you using? It would probably be easier to
download the package for your distro which you can build yourself, but
to help with that we need this information from you.

For example, on Fedora all I need to do is to download the source
tarball and place it in the correct directory then modify my digikam
rpm .spec file with the changed version number and run an rpmbuild -bb
command to build binary packages which I can then install.

--

Brian Morrison