[Digikam-users] Thanks for Windows 4.1!

Sjoerd sjoerd at sjomar.eu
Tue Jul 1 10:42:42 BST 2014

Installing on windows 8.1 works fine. However I get quite regurlary the
message that kio_thumbmail has crashed.
First thought it had to do with me trying to sync with my owncloud
instance, but even without it it seems to crash from time to time.
DigiKam keeps on running though :)

Sjoerd

PS: Now that the final 4.1 is out, will there be a final for windows
coming too? Or is this equal to the final?