[Digikam-users] Still can't get readable tooltips in Digikam 3.1.0!

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Sun Jan 26 15:55:22 GMT 2014

Where is defined this setting ? Is it a DK setting or a System one's ?

When I change Widget setting in DK, what does it do exactly, and why
Digikam can't set something not buggy after new install or I don't know
what ?

Personally, I experience clear and visible bug only with GTK+ where the
background color doesn't take in count KDE theme setting.

Utilisant le logiciel de courrier d'Opera : http://www.opera.com/mail/