[Digikam-users] Still can't get readable tooltips in Digikam 3.1.0!

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 12:57:54 GMT 2014

2014-01-26 Neil Haughton <haughtonomous at googlemail.com>

> Possibly because I didn't think of it at the time..... If you don't know
> the default has an issue, you are not likely to think to change it at
> installation, are you?
>
> But the problem is solved for me now.
>
> Neil
>

> On 26 January 2014 12:46, Photonoxx <photonoxx at free.fr> wrote:
>
>> So, why don't set Oxygen widget style by default for a first time install
>> ?
>>

> It's not only at Digikam install time.
This setting is often overriden when I update my system with a new desktop
version, or whatever that could modify theme and/or widget at system level.
Now, I know where to put this thing right as it happens from time to time.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie