[Digikam-users] Arrange photos in calendar mode by create date

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 09:08:41 GMT 2014

2014-01-26 Stuart T Rogers <stuart at stella-maris.org.uk>

> what I need is a calendar display which simply displays all the photos in
> date/time order irrespective of which album they are in or the date/time of
> that album.
>
> As far as I can tell this is not possible. I'm fairly sure that in the
> past in earlier versions of digikam this was the way the calendar view
> worked.
>
> Stuart
>
> That's how it works - and always have worked - for me (using 3.5.0 version
with SQLite).
If your pictures don't appear at the right place in the calendar, their
date are probably wrong in Digikam DB. That's why I advised to:
 1) check Digikam settings regarding metadata and dates
 2) modify the pictures that have a wrong date
 3) then save the modifications to the DB.

If all the metadata are in your picture files, it might be even quicker to
move the DB file somewhere else, and start with a new database.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie