[Digikam-users] Arrange photos in calendar mode by create date

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sat Jan 25 14:52:58 GMT 2014

That's what I am using, selecting Calendar from the leftmost side of the
main screen.

I have selected 2013 from the list, what is displayed as the first image
is a photo with an EXIF create date of 2010 and an Album date of 2013,
the display below the photo is the file name and a date of 9th June 2013
which is the file date. The next set of photos shown are all created in
2008 NOT 2013 but again have file dates of 2013 and an Album date of 2013.

So this view is NOT displaying the photos by EXIF create date but I
think by file date. So how can I change this please?

Stuart