[Digikam-users] Arrange photos in calendar mode by create date

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sat Jan 25 13:47:03 GMT 2014

I am trying to get my wife moved over to Linux and using Digkam on our
laptop. The last thing I need to do is to have the photos displayed in
calendar mode (not album mode) and have digikam select the photos by
their creation date and not album date. The problem is that the folders
on disk have a much newer date than the actual creation date of the
photos which is there in the EXIF data, digikam is displaying photos for
say 2013 which are in albums (folders) created in 2013 but the photos
themselves have an EXIF create date of 2002.

Stuart
--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org