[Digikam-users] How to copy (or export photos to external hdd?

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Wed Jan 22 17:11:29 GMT 2014

That is exactly what I needed and I agree it is a seriously misnamed
option. I suspect the word remote was intended to mean outside of
digikam. I had noticed the plugin but to me that description means
export to a network computer not a folder on the same computer. Of
course in Linux you can mount a network folder and use that.

May I suggest that this plugin is named more appropriately for its function.

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org