[Digikam-users] File weight different in Digikam than in other file management tools

Jürgen Blumenschein blumenschein at dokom.net
Wed Jan 22 07:39:57 GMT 2014

Hallo Marie-Noëlle,

so, if there is a *real limit* and You said: "In fact, the choice is
not mine: I was requested to upload a picture with the largest
dimension equal to 1024px, and picture weight less than 300K",
You don't have any other choice but *ask the requestor*, which kind
of kilo he meant!

MfG
Jürgen Blumenschein