[Digikam-users] digiKam 2.5.0: missing photos

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Tue Jan 14 18:32:02 GMT 2014

One can get DigiKam 3.3 from Kubuntu-backports:
<https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-ppa/+archive/backports>

To install, open a terminal and enter:
	sudo add-apt-repository ppa:kubuntu-ppa/backports
then:
	sudo apt-get update
Should be a bunch of KDE-stuff for upgrading.

P.S: Recently, Clem sort of recommended on the Mint blog to
add backports of standard repositories for Mint 13LTS (one
tick-mark in repository setup), to benefit from a busload of
features not available othervise. Probably wise to do so if
you use Cinnamon or Mate.

Regards,
Sveinn í Felli

Þann þri 14.jan 2014 12:40, skrifaði Aleck Mueller: