[Digikam-users] DigiKam on Debian

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Wed Jan 1 13:56:42 GMT 2014

Thanks for the reply.  When I looked at the links I saw reference to
backports, perfect answer I thought!  So I tried, failed, investigated
and found that DigiKam is not included in backports for some reason.

So I have now upgraded to Jessie.  There seem to be a few differences in
the system but at least I now have DigiKam 3.5.0

I'll see how it goes.....