[Digikam-users] HTML Export

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 17:55:00 GMT 2014

Have a look here: http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/ or there:
http://image-fixe.org/marie-noelle-augendre/
These are two Piwigo galleries of mine that I manage all by myself; I've
been using this gallery software since 2006 and have managed up to 6 or 7
galleries at the same time.
For more information about Piwigo, you can look here:
http://piwigo.org/and if you're not yet up to do everything all by
yourself, there is also
the hosting service http://piwigo.com/ that can do everything (but
uploading you own pictures!) for you for quite a sensible price.

That's a much better way to manage your pictures on line than simple old
HTML.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>