[Digikam-users] HTML Export

maderios maderios at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 17:45:44 GMT 2014

On 02/19/2014 04:51 PM, Marie-Noƫlle Augendre wrote:
> Ubuntu (and probably its satellites) is a "huge machine" that is always
> far behind any Digikam (and Darktable and others) new release.
> That's why I switched to Fedora several years ago, and have not been
> disappointed ever since.

Hi
Ubuntu is based on Debian but far less stable than original Debian.
Yes, Fedora and others distro .rpm based (Suse, Mageia,....) provide DK
3.5 but DK 3.5 is buggy for production.
I use Debian stable (Wheezy) to work.  Digikam-2.6 works fine with Mysql
external server.
I never lost tags, images, etc ...
People have to now Digikam-3.5 is experimental.
I wait for the next stable 4.xxx.
Thanks to all developers
Maderios