[Digikam-users] HTML Export

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:11:41 GMT 2014

I use the current stable version 3.5.0 and it has "Export to HTML" but I've
never used it, and don't know what it is supposed to do.
I'm afraid you won't find a lot of people still using those old versions.
4.0 is on its way, on beta release if I remember well.

Marie-Noëlle

<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Site personnel <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/>
Photographe en Cévennes <http://www.facebook.com/PhotographeEnCevennes>