[Digikam-users] Remove tags from jpg using Digikam

Andreas Mair amair.sob at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 07:25:46 GMT 2014

Hi Wolfgang,

I've tried it here and it works at expected.
One thing I could imagine: Did you change the setting where you can
tell digiKam where it should save metadata?
If they had been saved to the image and to the XMP sidecar and you
later switched that setting to save them only in one of them, then
digiKam surely won't delete the tags in the other one.

Best regards,
Andreas