[Digikam-users] HTML Export

John jbe9 at cornell.edu
Sat Feb 15 19:57:47 GMT 2014

On the blog http://www.digikam.org/node/688 this problem was posted on
March 15, 2013:
> With digikam 3.1 over kde 4.10.1 and Opensuse 12.2 (and 12.3), I have
> no more "export to html" in my menu "Exportation"
The answer:
> Fixed in last libkipi (published with next KDE 4.10.x release)
Three later posts (all within a month of the original post) indicate the
function is still missing.

As mentioned, my Kubuntu Raring setup with Digikam 3.1.0 has libkipi
4.10.2 installed. Does that predate the "fix" reported almost a year ago
in the blog?

I have an old laptop with Digikam 0.93 (something like that) that has
the html export; if there's no better alternative I can use that.