[Digikam-users] How to use the processing information digikam stores

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sat Feb 15 10:35:51 GMT 2014

On Lørdag den 15. februar 2014 08:23:10, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Hi Anders,
>
> This is not implmented. A whish already exist in bugzilla about this
> topic...

I back that then :)

I'm getting into photo work where that would come in extemely handy, and being able to
import those processes from doing them in the editor is much more practical than using
batch queue, because it is much more flexible to do correct good image in the editor and
then just push the processing.

Can you easily find the bug # for the wish?

Anders

> Gilles Caulier

> > Hi,
> >

> > The digikam image editor stores information on how an image was processed.
> > How can I use that information to perform the same or some of the same
> > steps to another image or images, or to redo the process on the same
> > image?
> >

> > --
> >
> > Anders

Anders