[Digikam-users] Best Way to Backup

Henrique Santos Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 04:51:36 GMT 2014

Thanks.

So just to confirm, i have digikam.db for each album i add?

i am thinking then, is better to have multiple albuns  inside Images
folder. So if something happend with that album i don't lose all data that
is in that db. right?

I wish we could add metadata to the videos.

I am starting to move away from shotwell, but will be a pain to add tags to
the videos.

I use rsync to backup all my data. i don't realy use --delete so i dont
lose anything..  i don't have versioning.. only a copy.

Thanks again, i am testing digikam until version 4.0 is out!! in the so i
am testing all functions!

[]'sf.rique
Henrique Santos Fernandes