[Digikam-users] DigiKam on Debian

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Tue Feb 11 10:57:25 GMT 2014

Update - After moving up to Jessie I struggled a little with the new
desktop interface, but I was getting used to it.  The big problem was
playing video, switch to full screen worked once but any change after
that would freeze the video and require a close and re-open. After a lot
of very frustrating attempts to fix it I have moved back to Wheezy.

I am currently investigating pinning which should allow installation of
a Jessie package within a Wheezy install.  Testing in a VirtualBox this
time - I have learned that lesson at least!