[Digikam-users] Crash using Editing Tool "Hue, Saturation, & Lightness

DHL sawtm at verizon.net
Mon Feb 10 23:45:29 GMT 2014

DK 3.5 / Mac OS 10.9.1
Working on a JPEG file 25.7KB / 8 bpp/ 240x180 in edit mode using Black
and White tool. I had just completed a White Balance and Auto Color
Correction on this image. Following evaluating each of the B&W images I
decided to not convert the image and clicked cancel and the DK program
crashed.
Please find the GDB log attached.
Dave