[Digikam-users] try to give a try to 3.5 and 4.0 but... count 0

Julien T julien.t43 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:46:41 GMT 2014

I tried 'git pull' today and also restarting from zero w same script but I
got the same result. (initial: "git clone git://
anongit.kde.org/digikam-software-compilation digikam-software-compilation")
But, 'git log' gave me last commit from Jan 1 for macports, be it in build
directory or in digikam-software-compilation.

> If you use code from git/master, please checkout current
> implementation where i removed all possible conflicts with previous
> implementation of digiKam...

Thanks.

Julien