[Digikam-users] Lost tags (was: Re: digiKam 3.5.0 import/rename not working as expected)

Andreas Mair amair.sob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 06:39:16 GMT 2014

Hi Gilles,

the list looks promising and I really can't wait to see release 4.0. I
guess I set up a VM where I can test digiKam betas.

In the meantime I tried to find some photos in digiKam for a new
printed photoalbum and wondered why I couldn't find photos I new I had
taken by using tags.
Well, to make a long story short: digiKam must have lost lots of the
tags I set on my photos. Actually it seems that only photos taken by
my daughter lost their tags. She started taking photos 2007 and she
took thousands of photos. Now I all have to review them and tag them
again.
I don't know when or why that that happened, but that helps to lose
faith in digiKam...

Best regards,
Andreas