[Digikam-users] digiKam 3.5.0 import/rename not working as expected

Andreas Mair amair.sob at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 16:22:15 GMT 2014

Hi Gilles,

you suggest to use a beta release?
No go! First it's not (yet) in Gentoo, second I don't trust digiKam
betas because IHMO digiKam finals often have features not working as
expected and I don't think betas will do better :-(

Don't get me wrong:
I really don't want to rant, I really loved the rock solid digiKam
<2.0, but starting with digiKam 2.0 I've always had problems with this
or that feature. For example renaming at imports didn't work for me
since 3.2.0 (release 2013-05-15). With 4.0.0 coming in May this year
this means a full year with a broken feature.

Best wishes for a (hopefully) glorious release 4.0,
Andreas