[Digikam-users] Crash using Editing Tool "Hue, Saturation, & Lightness

DHL sawtm at verizon.net
Tue Feb 4 21:09:40 GMT 2014

Since I am unfamiliar with GDB, I did some preliminary research to learn
more about and it's use and installation. There seems to be some lack of
consensus regarding how best to install GDB. I would like to minimize
difficulties since I am unfamiliar with Open Source dialog. Can you please
provide a specific and detailed procedure to install DGB so I can provide
what is needed to evaluate any crash with Digikam.
Thanks,
Dave

In an effort to install GDB,