[Digikam-users] digiKam 4.0.0 Flickr Uploader not working

Marie McClellan marielynn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 00:57:51 GMT 2014

Hello!

I am using digiKam 4.0.0 that I installed using MacPorts. I am using OSX
10.9.5 Mavericks.

Unfortunately the Flickr Uploader is not working.

When I launch it, it gives me an "unknown error" and states that it cannot
proceed any further.

Additionally launching the bug tracker wizard does not function from within
my digiKam. The button does nothing - no error, it just does not respond
when clicked.

Is there anything I can do to get the Flickr uploader working? Uploading to
Flickr is fairly central to my workflow.

Thanks,
Marie