[Digikam-users] Syncing digikam collection with ownCloud

Joe Janz joejanz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 23:24:41 GMT 2014

Never mind, I see now that this question was asked recently:

http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/Syncing-Digikam-collections-and-databases-between-different-computers-tp4674927.html

Apologies; I'd searched about this a few weeks ago and found nothing and
just came back to the problem now.  Should have searched again.

Joe