[Digikam-users] Syncing Digikam collections and databases between different computers

Huntington-Beratung huntington at dokom.net
Tue Dec 2 13:37:30 GMT 2014

I have the same problem using the collection on different computers
(e.g. with rsyncing or with nfs-mounts).
Is there a possibility to bring this problem under each users own
responsibility:
An option field in the album/collection dialog to use or not use
uuids. Or if thats not possible to give on (own risk) a fake uuid
via option (e.g. uuid=ffffffff-ffff-ffff-ffff-ffffffffffff).

Jürgen Blumenschein