[Digikam-users] Unstable digiKam 4.5.0

Dmitri Popov lazylegs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 16:47:13 GMT 2014

Hello,

I'm running digiKam 4.5.0 from philip5 PPA on Kubuntu 14.04, and the
application crashes like crazy. I cannot give you any specific steps,
as crashes are pretty random: sometimes the application crashes during
editing other times it crashes for no apparent reason. I'd tried to
delete the digikam4.db and thumbnails-digikam.db databases and create
new ones from scratch, but that didn't help. digiKam has been that
unstable since version 4.4.0. I wonder whether anyone else have had
similar experiences?

Best,
Dmitri