[Digikam-users] Syncing Digikam collections and databases between different computers

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Mon Dec 1 20:25:39 GMT 2014

Yes agreed!  I think it should be possible to arrange a SQLite script to
auto run to change the UUID back to what it expects, but I have not
tried it.  I cannot really see why the UUID is in that record at all,
the path is there and that should be sufficient I would have thought.

If you do come up with a way to automatically sort it out please share.

Mick