[Digikam-users] What am I doing wrong?

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sat Aug 30 11:09:52 BST 2014

OK so I have uploaded two images to my website, a before IMGP3685 and an
after test3685 both jpegs. You can find them at

http://www.stella-maris.org.uk/digikam/IMGP3685.JPG
http://www.stella-maris.org.uk/digikam/test3685.JPG

please note these are case sensitive file names.

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org