[Digikam-users] What am I doing wrong?

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sat Aug 30 10:18:40 BST 2014

Well not sure how to do this.... the only command used was a watermark
using text and no background at 20% size otherwise all default values
and I renamed them and stored them in the same folder (album). The input
images were standard jpegs from my Pentax K500 and the saved files were
also jpegs. I looked for compression settings on the batch queue manager
but cold not find any. Comparing the images afterwards showed the
renamed ones at about 1.8 or 1.9MB but the same pixel resolution as the
originals which seems to me that somewhere a compression setting of less
than 100% was used but as I say I cannot find anywhere how to set this
for jpegs in the batch queue manager.

I cant send images that size to a mailing list.

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org