[Digikam-users] lenscorrection from batch queue doesn't work for canon powershot g1x

Teemu Rytilahti tpr at iki.fi
Sun Aug 24 18:41:20 BST 2014

Joachim Ullrich wrote:

> I didn't yet try to understand the chages you made. Do you understand, why
> there is different behavior for lenscorrection between batch mode and
> interactive mode from the image editor? I'd expect that both scenarios use
> shared code for the lookup.

Hello,

can you check if you have an exact match in the editor?

The BQM version will not proceed (to my understanding) if some of the wanted
properties can not be read (when use metadata setting is used) or there is
no exact match otherwise.

This can happen when a lens or camera is not detected, or if the image is
missing focal length, aperture, or subject distance.

--
Best Regards,
Teemu Rytilahti