[Digikam-users] digikam 4.2.0 : artefacts in previews

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Sat Aug 9 15:28:26 BST 2014

I just discovered that by starting the digikam setup process from
scratch I switched to an sqlite database. Before that I was using Mysql.
I now tried to migrate the sqlite database to mysql . The migration
process crashes. So I suppose there is some problem with the mysql
schema since DK 4.1.0 which causes the hang of the DK configure menu. I
will stay with sqlite until this problem has been resolved.