[Digikam-users] Soft proofing give no effect on the display...

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Wed Aug 6 22:41:38 BST 2014

Hi,

I use Digikam 4.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 64bits from Michal Sylvester PPA, and I
try to print something today, but I notice the soft proofing doesn't
change anymore the picture displayed.

I previously Use Digikam for soft proofing without any issue (probably
with digikam 4.0 or 3.9), but now changing printer/paper profile doesn't
change the look of the picture on the screen.

I try to change muy graphic card driver (from open driver to proprietary
driver) with no success...

If anybody have an idea of what could happened I would be very thankful to
him/her

Nicolas