[Digikam-users] DigiKam in Windows 7 - not working...

Fabian Frank fabianfrank at greenmail.cc
Tue Apr 15 17:52:07 BST 2014

Hi all,
this is getting really strange.
With 3.4.0 it just did not work. I tried 3.3.0 and...it worked. Great. I
tried to update to 3.4.0 - first it worked. But after a reboot I had the
same result...If I start Digikam, nothing happens. I tried different
versions - cleaned the registry and all this stuff - still no luck :-(
I tried to start digikam from the command prompt. Same result. Nothing.
No error is displayed, digikam is not starting...

I still have hope. To try digikam, I just installed Linux Mint on a
small partition - maybe I will work with linux again (did that 10 years
ago - but changed to win again...)

Thanks for listening...

Fabian

Arcantus Musikproduktion GbR