[Digikam-users] Cannot find the JpegLossLess kipi plugin

Bast! bast at abwesend.de
Sun Apr 13 16:45:31 BST 2014

Hi

I cannot find the Kipi plugin JpegLossLess in Digikam and therefore have
only the lossy rotation of any kind. The documentation refers to this
plugin but I cannot find it.

I am running kubuntu 12.04.04 LTS, Kubuntu 13.10 and Ubuntu 13.10 in a
VM, updated the kipi plugins and digikam to 3.5.0 on all three.
Setting up kipi-plugins-common (4:3.5.0-0ubuntu10) ...
Setting up kipi-plugins (4:3.5.0-0ubuntu10) ...

Even the jpeglossless plugin was installed, I think:
/usr/lib/kde4/kipiplugin_jpeglossless.so
/usr/share/kde4/services/kipiplugin_jpeglossless.desktop
/usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/kipiplugin_jpeglossless.mo

But it is not shown in the Configuration of Digikam under Kipi-Plugins.
How do I get the lossless JPEG rotation to work under digikam?

Thanks in Advance
Bast!