[Digikam-users] DigiKam on Debian

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 09:12:35 BST 2014

I thought the main advantage of Debian was not to ever have to do a
distribution upgrade. I'm using an ubuntu-based linuxmint distribution
and was thinking on a linuxmint debian based precisely to avoid the
never well solved problem of distribution upgrades on linux (huge
backups, re-installation of all packages, sometimes even a painful
reinstallation from scratch...)
Agus