[Digikam-users] undo/redo in editor is not working in digikam 3.4

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 20:07:55 BST 2013

Implemented.

http://commits.kde.org/digikam/5cac0a5f7c911392abdaec28ec776510e9284688

In fact the cache action not registered and not performed and will not
appears in editor menu...

It's the most quick fix that i can do for this problem.

Note that i check if a least a space of 1Gb is available to perform
undo action. I think it's enough for most of case here. Right ?

I hope that no side effect will be introduced.

Note : from the console editor will print free space available in
cache. Under OSX, it look like this after applying an autoColor
Correction :

digikam(12210)/digikam (core)
Digikam::EditorToolThreaded::slotPreview: Preview  "Auto Correction"
started...
digikam(12210)/digikam (core)
Digikam::EditorToolThreaded::slotFilterFinished: Preview  "Auto
Correction"  completed...
digikam(12210)/digikam (core)
Digikam::WBFilter::autoExposureAdjustement: White level at: 249
digikam(12210)/digikam (core)
Digikam::WBFilter::autoExposureAdjustement: Black: 0.0410156
Exposition: 0.0342157
digikam(12210)/digikam (core) Digikam::WBFilter::setLUTv: T(K):  6500
=> R: 1  G:    1  B:    1  BP:   10  WP:   250
digikam(12210)/digikam (core)
Digikam::EditorToolThreaded::slotPreview: Preview  "Auto Correction"
started...
digikam(12210)/digikam (core)
Digikam::EditorToolThreaded::slotFilterFinished: Preview  "Auto
Correction"  completed...
digikam(12210)/digikam (core) Digikam::EditorToolThreaded::slotOk:
Final  "Auto Correction"  started...
digikam(12210)/digikam (core)
Digikam::EditorToolThreaded::slotFilterFinished: Final "Auto
Correction"  completed...
digikam(12210)/digikam (core) Digikam::UndoCache::putData: Free space
available in Editor cache [
"/private/var/tmp/kdecache-gilles/digiKam/" ] in Mbytes:  120418

Gilles