[Digikam-users] Color correction

Wolfgang Mader Wolfgang_Mader at brain-frog.de
Wed Sep 11 13:53:01 BST 2013

On Wednesday 11 September 2013 12:01:50 you wrote:
> 2013/9/11 Wolfgang Mader <Wolfgang_Mader at brain-frog.de>:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > since 4.10, I guess, KDE comes with integrated color correction.
>
> Ah ??? Where it is in KDE control center. Here i use KDE 4.10.5, and
> Display & Monitor settings has size/orientation + locker + gamma
> section.

I am on Arch Linux and had to install the package kolor-manager separately.
Then you get a new icon on the top level of system settings called "Color
Management" and a new box to tick in the "Desktop Effects" -> Advanced ->
Box(Enable Color Correction (Experimental)).

They use the oyranos framework

http://www.oyranos.org/kolormanager/