[Digikam-users] digiKam Software Collection 3.4.0 is out...

Elle Stone l.elle.stone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 15:38:02 BST 2013

I built the pre-release digikam 3.4 with no problems. But the release from here:
http://download.kde.org/stable/digikam/digikam-3.4.0.tar.bz2.mirrorlist

is giving problems. No doubt I'm doing something wrong because I don't
understand cmake so building kde packages is never easy for me.
Typing ./bootstrap.linux gives this error message:

$ ./bootstrap.linux
CMake Error: The source directory
"/home/elle/code/sourcecode/digikam/digikam-3.4.0" does not appear to
contain CMakeLists.txt.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

Also, I'd like to install digiKam to /usr/local but there is no
"bootstrap.local" file.

Also, I'd really like to install digiKam after disabling almost all of
the kipi plugins, along with face recognition, geo-location, and
versioning. Can any of these be disabled at build time?

--
Elle Stone
http://ninedegreesbelow.com - articles on color management & open